Dr. (Col.) KK Goel, Certified Financial Planner CM
Medical & Financial Health Consultant
Dr. kamal Kishore Goel started his medical career in 1967 and was awarded MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, in 1971. He joined Army medical Corps in Aug 1972, and did his post graduation in Gen Surg, MS (Surg.) in 1980 form AFMC Pune, and later Post graduation in Orthopaedics in 1984, from GR Medical College, Gwalior.
He worked in various big Hospitals in Army including AFMC Pune and associated Hospitals, Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, Base Hospital Lucknow, Military Hospital Jalandhar Cantt, etc. he has been a recognized Postgraduate teacher and professor at poona university, during his tenure at AFMC and associated Hospitals. He has a vast experience in Trauma, Knee surgery, and Arthroscopy, and has been pioneer in starting Arthroscopy in Armed Forces. After serving in Army for 25 years he took voluntary retirement in Aug 1997 and since then is practicing in Delhi as a Senior Consultant in Orthopaedics.
During his tenure at AFMC Pune, he has been guided for two postgraduate students for their thesis.
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
- Arthroscopy and Knee disorders.
Research and Education Credentials
Dr. (Col.) Goel had taken up an Armed forces research project on a correlation of clinical and Arthroscopic assessment in disorders of the knee in personnel of Armed Forces and their families., and worked on this project for three years.
Dr. (Col.) KK Goel has read papers in various orthopedic conferences and has written papers in Army medical journal and Indian orthopedic journal.
- Stress Fractures in Trained Soldiers in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics.
- Osteoid Osteoma Tallus in Medical Journal of Armed Forces.
- Duodenal Atresia in Medical Journal of Armed Forces.
Papers Read in Conferences:-
- Acute Ligamentous Injuries of Knee: MP State Chapter IOA Conference- 1989
- Chronic ligamentous Instability of Knee: IOA Conference – 1990
- The scope of Arthroscopy: Armed Forces Medical Conference – 1991
- Local Anaesthesia in Arthroscopy of Knee: IOA Conference – 1992
- The pattern of knee disorders and their management IOA conference -1993
- Management of fracture of small bones and mini fragments IOA Conference -1993
- Operative management of Failed anterior dislocation shoulder Surgery IOA Conference -1995
- Management of ACL deficient Knee: Delhi Orthopaedic Association (Annual Conference)